Use these resources to help you take action for your health and health care.
Take Charge of Your Health
- Health Coaching – Through one-on-one sessions, develop a plan to improve your health.
- My Family Health Portrait – Build a family health history you can print out, and learn about risks for conditions that can run in families.
- Question Builder – Create a printable list of questions you can take with you to your doctor’s appointment.
- Medication Tracker – Make a list of your prescription and over-the-counter medications, herbs, supplements and vitamins, including the doses and frequency.
- Own Your Health – Get tips on what you can do to make sure you’re taking charge of your health and health care.
- Discharge Preparation Checklist – If you have to go to the hospital, this checklist can help you transition back home.
- ER is For Emergencies – Understand when you should go to the emergency room and when you shouldn’t.
Choosing A Doctor or Facility
Exercise, Nutrition and Sleep
Understanding Your Condition
- National Institutes of Health – Get accurate medical information on whatever condition affects you.