RECIPE: PARMESAN YOGURT CHICKEN
This simple dish is creamy, delicious and low fat too!
- 4 chicken breasts approx. 5 oz each
- 1 container (5 ounce) plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
Spread over chicken breasts. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
Carbs: 3 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 46 g