You Can Quit Tobacco. We Can Help.
The health benefits of quitting tobacco start almost immediately and continue for a lifetime. With the Quit For Life® on Rally CoachTM Program, your chances of quitting tobacco are eight times better than trying to quit on your own.
Quit For Life® on Rally CoachTM is an app-based tool where you can:
- Get coach support – Talk with a live coach who will help create a personalized Quit Plan and guide you at every step.
- Access anytime, anywhere – Manage your triggers with coach-led group sessions, trackers, text support and more, all at your fingertips.
- View quit recommendations – Get real-life tips and plan your path to quit with recommended daily goals, articles, and videos.
- Get help staying on track – Feel supported with nicotine replacement therapy such as gum and patches, if applicable and as determined by your coach.
- Achieve long-term success – Discover coping tools that can help overcome cravings for good with ongoing coach support beyond your quit.
Also, if your physician prescribes Bupropion, the generic for Wellbutrin and Zyban, the Trust will cover it under your prescription drug benefit with just a $6 co-pay.
The Quit For Life® on Rally CoachTM is available to all Sound Health & Wellness Trust Kaiser Participants 13 years or older, as well as covered spouses who are at least 18 years of age.
You may be contacted by phone or mail to participate in Quit For Life® on Rally CoachTM or you can call 1-800-462-5327 or enroll online. Once you sign up, you can download the app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Remember, this program is completely voluntary, confidential, and offered at no additional cost to you.
The Quit For Life® on Rally CoachTM is operated by OptumHealth — with over 20 years of research and experience helping people quit tobacco.