It’s Almost Like Getting Paid to Exercise
With LiveWell Fit, eligible Trust participants and their covered family members can be reimbursed registration fees for up to four approved LiveWell Fit events per calendar year. And if you are eligible for a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), when you and your eligible spouse participate, you both have the chance to earn funding each year. Click below for a list of upcoming events, and stay tuned for more, as we’re continually updating our list.
Current Event List
For up to four approved LiveWell Fit events per calendar year, the Trust will reimburse your registration fees. Additionally, you’ll receive up to four Mile Marker Rewards as you participate in events. (Each Mile Marker Reward is earned only once and does not start over each calendar year.)
- Mile Marker One – receive a LiveWell sunshield buff
- Mile Marker Two – receive a LiveWell technical fabric t-shirt
- Mile Marker Three – receive a bonus LiveWell Fit event so you can participate in and be reimbursed for a fifth LiveWell event, to be used within 12 months.
- Mile Marker Four – receive your choice of a fitness tracking device or, for all you avid exercisers out there you know the value of this, reimbursement for a pair of new running/biking shoes (some limitations apply).
Bring a Buddy for a Chance to Win
When another eligible Trust participant or covered spouse over 18 years old participates in their first LiveWell Fit event with you, you’ll both be entered to win a $300 VISA gift card! Just like you, they will need to register, notify the Trust that they are entering as your “buddy” and participate with you in an event. You and your buddy will be entered in the Bring a Buddy raffle for the gift card. You can be entered to win up to four times for bringing a new buddy to different events (you’ll be entered in the raffle only one time per event).
How to Get Started
- Take a look at the current LiveWell Fit event list to find an event in your area. Have an event in mind but don’t see it on the list? Call the Trust at least three weeks before the event to learn how it can be added: (800) 225-7620 option 2 then option 5.
- Once you have chosen your event from the list, register for it by clicking on the event name and following the instructions on the registration page. Be sure to save your registration fee receipt!
- Fill out and submit the online reimbursement form or call the Trust at (800) 225-7620 option 2 then option 5 to let us know. This must be done at least one week before the event in order to qualify for reimbursement.
- Bring your receipt to the event. A Wellness Coordinator will let you know where and when to meet to turn in the receipt and sign the reimbursement form.
- Get reimbursed. You will be reimbursed after the event, not before or at the event. You must attend the event to be eligible. Please allow 3–4 weeks from the date your signed reimbursement form and receipt are received by the Trust Office for your check
Expecting a LiveWell Fit Reimbursement Check?
If you are expecting a reimbursement check for a LiveWell Fit event, be sure and double-check your envelope so you don’t accidently discard your fee reimbursement!
The fee reimbursement check will come in an envelope that says “Important Plan Information” with an explanation of benefits (EOB), the same as your medical claims. There will be a second page included with your EOB, and your check will be on the bottom of the second page. (See an example of what that looks like here.)
Covered participants receive a fee reimbursement check in the mail for up to four events per calendar year if they: 1) Pre-registered for a LiveWell Fit event with the event organizer, 2) Notified the Trust at least one week before the event, and 3) Signed a reimbursement form at the event.