You Can Quit Tobacco. We Can Help.
The health benefits of quitting tobacco start almost immediately and continue for a lifetime. With the Quit For Life® Program, your chances of quitting tobacco are eight times better than trying to quit on your own.
You will receive free nicotine patches or gum, if recommended by your coach, plus step-by-step tools and personalized treatment sessions. Also, if your physician prescribes Bupropion, the generic for Wellbutrin and Zyban, the Trust will cover it under your prescription drug benefit with just a $6 co-pay.
Quit For Life® Includes:
- Phone-based treatment sessions scheduled at your convenience.
- Unlimited toll-free telephone access to the Quit Coaches for the duration of the treatment.
- Recommendations of type, dose and duration of medication if appropriate.
- Fulfillment of nicotine replacement therapy (such as the patch or gum).
- A Quit Guide of materials to help participants stay on track between calls.
The Quit For Life® Program is available to all Sound Health & Wellness Trust participants and their eligible spouse 18 years of age or older.
You may be contacted by phone or mail to participate in Quit For Life®, or you can call or enroll online. Remember, this program is completely voluntary, confidential and offered at no additional cost to you.
The Quit For Life® Program is operated by OptumHealth — with over 20 years of research and experience helping people quit tobacco.