Trustworthy Health Information Whenever You Need It
When it comes to health information, you need a source you can trust.
The Consulting Nurse Helpline gives you direct access to trained registered nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, at no cost to you. Call any time and knowledgeable, experienced nurses will confidentially help you find reliable information to help you make informed healthcare decisions.
Why Call a Nurse Line?
With the Consulting Nurse Helpline, you can:
- Resolve your health concerns.
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries at home.
- Prepare for doctor visits.
- Understand prescription medications.
- Make lifestyle choices to improve your health.
- Make informed decisions about tests and procedures.
- Determine if you need to go to the emergency room.
- Get resources on nutrition, exercise, weight loss, immunizations, quitting smoking and more.
The Consulting Nurse helpline is provided by Kaiser Permanente. Any information you share with the Consulting Nurse helpline is completely confidential, protected by federal law, and cannot be revealed to the Trustees, your union or your employer without your permission.
The helpline is an educational resource and not intended to constitute healthcare. If you have any concerns about your health, you should consult with your physician, visit urgent care if after office hours, or in an emergency, call 911 or visit the emergency room.